Sunday, June 5, 2011

joss & main

photo courtesy of shine co.
photo courtesy of baxton studios
I know what keeps you up at night.  It's okay, you can admit it. You're thinking about what most of us are lying awake thinking about...the biggest "what if?" there is for a design loving gal.  What if One King's Lane and Elle Decor had a steamy one-nighter and they produced a love child.  
Although Joss & Main wasn't conceived from a scandalous one-night-stand, you could have fooled me.  At first glance I think I may like this daily design deal site slightly more than OKL.  Gasp!  I know.  I said it.  I have high hopes for you, Joss & Main - and I have a feeling you won't let me down.  In fact, you may knock my socks off.  
Do do do sign up! Membership is free and the goods are up to 70% off retail prices...if you get while the gettin's good.  All sales start at 10 AM CST and inventory is on a first come first served basis.  Click on the link below to sign up!!!  Happy Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...