Wednesday, June 1, 2011

currently reading...

Photo courtesy of All the Best Blog via Summer Thornton Designs
All the Best Blog (and List!)

Design inspiration comes from many places.  99% of the time, I get mine from images - lovely photos of lovely things.  Don't be fooled by my last post - I don't get my kicks from books...unless of course, it's a beautiful hardback to display in my home.  Sure, I read for other reasons, but not for ideas on what to do with that annoying empty space in my kitchen or how to wear that high-waisted skirt.  Until now, that is.  All the Best Blog, founded by Rhonda Carman, has me hanging on her every word.  With Q & A's from well-known designers like Jonathan Adler, Summer Thornton and Kelly Wearstler, you'll stay up reading well past your bedtime.  Who says nothing good happens past midnight?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much your sweet words and kind comments!! Wishing you nothing but the very best!
    Ronda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! Keep the Q & A's coming - I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...