Wednesday, October 26, 2011

reFINEstyle in a frame

It's Wednesday. I like alliteration. So let's go with..."What I'm workin' on Wednesday!!" My next project has been months in the making. I'm on the hunt for a too-good-to-be-true deal on a vintage designer scarf to display in an over sized, gorgeous (also vintage) frame. 

My solution? reFINEstyle.com - if you haven't been to this genius site yet, I strongly urge you to check it out. Think 1st Dibs but with designer (to-die-for) apparel and accessories. I'll let their consignment experts tell you, in their own words, what they're up to.

reFINEstyle.com is an online marketplace of pre-loved designer fashion and accessories. Curated by a hand-selected team of sellers across the country, an ever-changing selection of consignment merchandise is offered to the fashion-minded buyer at greatly reduced prices. The best pieces. All in one place.

My theory? The best place to find a too-good-to-be-true deal on an uber-fab scarf? A too-good-to-be-true online shop! Oh but it is true, friends.  It's true indeed.


Here are a couple dandies I've seen lately that caught my eye! (PS: I've learned the hard  way...if you see something on reFINEstyle that you want - grab it! The goods go quick!) (Oh! One more PS: My sister, Alissa of Re-Finery, is one of reFINEstyle's consignors! Make sure to check her stuff out too!!)

Re-Finery's Hermes scarf on reFINEstyle
Hermes Scarf via reFINEstyle
Gucci Scarf via reFINEstyle



So which one is your favorite? I'll make sure to give updates with progress and pics once this project officially gets underway. In the meantime, mosey on over to reFINEstyle...and finally get your hands on that (discounted) Celine bag you've been coveting.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...