Friday, November 11, 2011

Dreamy DIY (Y? Because it's amazing & apparently I'm crazy)

All I want for Christmas is time. More specifically...a little extra time to devote to outrageously insane DIY projects like Two Thirty-Five Designs fish scale wall art. At first glance I would have never thought this was a do-it-yourself project. It looks lavish. And expensive. Not so, my friends. Unless you attach dollar signs to blood, sweat and tears. From what I've read, this is a tedious task. Am I bat street crazy for thinking I have the time (and ability to concentrate) on such an endeavor? It's too late to back out now. It was love at first sight. I saw it - it saw me seeing it - and now I'm being pulled in by it's tractor beams. Read all about it. Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...