Monday, December 5, 2011

Splendid, little finds...

I've been on the hunt lately.  Three of my items on Etsy sold, which is AWESOME! but it leaves my store looking bare. What's a girl to do? Excuse herself for the weekend and rummage through countless estate sales and consignment shops. It seriously was almost better than a vacation.

My dear friend at Recently came into town, well...recently...and she took some fabulous shots of my new finds. I've posted a couple for you below. I've got lots of new decor to list on Etsy so make sure to check the store later this week and find some good holiday gifts (for yourself ;)

Table, mirror, lamp - all new!
























Desk chair (+ mate not shown) - new!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...