Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dwell Studio

Waiting for me yesterday when I got home from work was the new Dwell Studio catalog. Since my husband was out of town last night and I wasn't able to curl up next to him - this was a pretty fun substitute. Dwell's baby line is of utmost interest to me right now since I'm, well...9 months pregnant. The line never fails to impress me with their adventurous patterns that are both aesthetically pleasing and hip. I'm all for "sweet" baby products - but Christiane mixes fresh and vibrant shapes and colors...making nursery decor, baby clothing & accesories modern, hip and just plain cool.

1 comment:

  1. That catalog cover is full of fabulousness. Never heard of the company, but I am off to check out the website now... Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...