Friday, September 16, 2011

that 70's series

Free-spirited, gypsy style. I've always loved it. And I'm tickled pink it's one of the top looks for fall.

Why is it that I'm so fascinated by the 70's? Maybe it's because I secretly want to feather out my layers like Farrah Fawcett. Or perhaps it's because...if given the choice to own any single wardrobe from that decade...I would choose my mother's.  (Photos to come. Although she would never admit it, she was the epitome of style for her time...)

I think it's a combination of both mixed with the fact that I'm just a little bit gypsy at heart. Regardless, I'll be wearing my poncho, bell bottom, fringe, boho, floppy hat, tailored trench look delightfully this fall.


Then and now.






























*images via google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...